So, what is Oil Pulling?
Oil Pulling is a safe, simple, cheap and gentle procedure who’s benefits range from bringing health to your mouth and ridding your mouth of harmful toxins and bacteria.
First thing in the morning.
1 tbsp organic coconut, olive, or grapeseed oil.
swish in mouth for up to 20 minutes
DO NOT SWALLOW
Spit out and Rinse
Just the oil rinse is great for health. But, what about Essential Oils?
Adding Essential Oils to your Oil Pulling routine has great health benefits!
Adding essential oils is based on health issues or needs. And may include the following (not an exhaustive list)
· On Guard – General immune system, mouth and gum health, teeth problems, halitosis, cold, flu, sore throat, virus.
· Oregano – Flu, Cold, Virus, sore throat, swollen glands, cold sores, herpes, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antibiotic, anti viral.
· Clove – Mouth and Gum, analgesic, anti-biotic, and antiseptic.
· Frankincense – Analgesic, cold & flu, mouth surgery, mouth trauma, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory.
· Geranium – mouth and gum, throat, laryngitis, analgesic, antiseptic
· Grapefruit – Cleansing, detoxifying, anti-septic, antibacterial.
· Lemon – Cleansing, detoxifying, cold, sore throat, anti-septic.
· Lemongrass – herpes, halitosis,
· Melaleuca – Cold, flu, Immune system, braces irritation, Gum and mouth sores, Congestion, herpes, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial,, antiseptic.
· Myrrh – mouth, teeth and gum, cold & flu, tonsillitis, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiseptic.
The following recipe will give you a 2 week supply: (oil will very on needs)
1 cup coconut oil
32 drops essential oil
mix and put into half pint mason jar.
serving: 1 tbsp each day
24 servings total
sources: ~ Jennifer dōTERRA IPC 711790
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. And is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.